High Quality Multifunctional Wood CNC Router
|FOB Price:||US $5,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $5,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 Sets for Every Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: ZK1325
- Spindle Layout: Horizontal
- Feed Mode: Manual
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Condition: New
- Size: 1300*2500*250mm
- CNC Spindle: 3.2kw Cooling
- Traveling Speed: 18m/Min
- CNC Control System: Nc or DSP
- Motor: Stepper Motor
- Trademark: ZK
- Specification: CE/SGS
- HS Code: 84649090
- Type: Engraving Router
- Spindle Number: Single-Spindle
- Controlling Mode: CNC
- Customized: Customized
- Color: Customized
- Body of CNC: 6mm Steel
- Speed of Spindle: 24000rpm
- Working Speed: 8m/Min
- CNC Software: Auto CAD or Artcam
- Weight: 1350kg
- Transport Package: Plywood Package
- Origin: Jinan
|X,Y,Z axis working area||1300*2500*250mm/1500*2500*250mm|
|Whole structure||Welded Steel gantry structure|
|Table surface||T-slot alumium table|
|X,Y,Z structure||Taiwan PMI Or CSK Square linear guide rail|
|X,Y structure||Rack and pinion transmission, high speed and more stable;|
Y -double motor drive
|Z structure||Imported ball screw, high precision|
|Max. idling speed||32m/min|
|Max. working speed||15m/min|
|X Y Z working Accuracy||< 0.02mm|
|Spindle||3.2kw water cooling spindle|
|Spindle rotating speed||0-24000rpm/min|
|Diameter of tools||Φ3.175 -Φ20|
|Operation language||G code (plt, mmg, uoo, bmp)|
|Driving system||stepper motor|
|Operating system||Ncstudio control system|
|Working voltage||AC220V, 3ph, 50-60Hz|
|Software||UcancamV8 / Type3 / Artcam software (optional)|
1. Working area: 1300mm*2500mm*200mm (X,Y,Z axis)
2. Solid steel frame construction thicken to 12mm, strong stability
3. 3.0 KW Air cooling spindle, long life and good cooling effect
4. Stepping drives, strong anti-interference ability large power and high accuracy
5. T-Slot Vacuum table, stronger adsorption and can adsorb different size materials
6. HIVIN Linear Guide
7. DSP controller, simple operation and good independence
8. Automatic Tool Calibration, better control of the distance between the knife and the
material,improve the work efficiency
9. X and Y axis: are with Rack and Pinion, Z axis is with ball Screw
10. ArtCam software
11. Delta Inverter
12. 3PH 380V 50HZ
13. Plywood case package
1.AC Servo motors
2.T-Slot vacuum table
3.DSP Control system or Mach3 control system
4.Dust collector system
5.Oil mist cooling system
Machine pictures' show:
cnc router machine manufacturing process:
1. The engineers design the machine according to your needs.
2. The purchasing department carefully select and buy the machine parts.
3. The skilled workers make the machine.
4. The quanlity control department supervise the whole manufacture process.
Contact Person:Gates wang
Question about the CNC Router:
1. What kind of gaurentee do you offer on your proffessional range of CNC router?
We offer a full 12 months back to base warranty on the router cnc and relevant manufacturers warranty on 3rd party add ons. This covers electrical and mechanical parts under 'normal use'. Please see a list of our terms and conditions.
2. How do you send your CNC wood router?
They are firstly greased thouroughly and packaged in a free-fumigation wooden crate. Usually, we send machine by ship, sometimes, as customer's requirement, send by air or by train. When the goods arrive at your sea port or destination, you can pick up goods with the bill of lading we offered. Or we can arrange the cargo agent to send goods to your door.
3. I want a size that you don`t make as standard, is this possible?
Absolutely, we design and manufacture everything ourselves and indeed do many custom builds.
4. I am new to CNC, how difficult are your machines to operate?
We help a lot of beginners in CNC, if you have a reasonable knowledge of computers and are willing to spend a little time learning it is not that bad. Quite often when we sell a machine we send the manual out before the machine is ready for the customer to read ahead.
5. Does machine comes with software?
Yes, we offer Type3, ArtCAM software with machine, so it will be more convenient for you to operate machine.
6. How do you make the machine to cut parts? Is it easy?
CNC Controller, the motion control software we use, is based on standard G-codes. The G-codes provide a source code comprised of inches and axis movements which can be edited and understood by others. Most CAM packages will generate G-codes from the drawings you create. What you need is to create program from CAM software.
7. Do you offer training about products?
Yes, we can assign technician arrive at your company for the training at some charge, and accommodation, food, tickets will be charged.
8. Are there any machine in my area I can observe?
OMNI have machines at many countries, if there is our machine in your country, we can contact the customer to arrange a visit for you.