Zk 1325 Cheap Stone CNC Router
|FOB Price:||US $4,500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $4,500/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 Sets for Every Month|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: ZK1325
- Application Material: Marble
- Control: CNC
- Engraving Head Speed Adjustability: Wide Adjustable Range
- Current: AC
- Customized: Customized
- Body of CNC: 6mm Steel
- Speed of Spindle: 24000rpm
- Working Speed: 8m/Min
- CNC Software: Auto CAD or Artcam
- Weight: 1350kg
- Specification: CE/SGS
- HS Code: 84649090
- Function: Cutting, Line Engraving, Lettering
- Automation: Automatic
- Motor Power: High Power
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Application: Glass, Decoration, Advertising, Art & Craft, Stela & Gravestone, Stone Industry
- Size: 1300*2500*250mm
- CNC Spindle: 3.2kw Cooling
- Traveling Speed: 18m/Min
- CNC Control System: Nc or DSP
- Motor: Stepper Motor
- Trademark: ZK
- Origin: Jinan
|X,Y,Z axis working area||1300*2500*250mm/1500*2500*250mm|
|Whole structure||Welded Steel gantry structure|
|Table surface||T-slot alumium table|
|X,Y,Z structure||Taiwan PMI Or CSK Square linear guide rail|
|X,Y structure||Rack and pinion transmission, high speed and more stable;|
Y -double motor drive
|Z structure||Imported ball screw, high precision|
|Max. idling speed||32m/min|
|Max. working speed||15m/min|
|X Y Z working Accuracy||< 0.02mm|
|Spindle||3.2kw water cooling spindle|
|Spindle rotating speed||0-24000rpm/min|
|Diameter of tools||Φ3.175 -Φ20|
|Operation language||G code (plt, mmg, uoo, bmp)|
|Driving system||stepper motor|
|Operating system||Ncstudio control system|
|Working voltage||AC220V, 3ph, 50-60Hz|
|Software||UcancamV8 / Type3 / Artcam software (optional)|
Note: optional machine parts
1.The spindle can be water-cooling or air-cooling, single head or multi-head,
and its power can be changed according to the material.(3.0kw, 3.2kw, 4.5kw, 5.5kw etc.)
2. The operation system can be DSP or NC studio system
3. Table surface: vacuum table is optional.
4. The motor can be stepper or servo motor.
5. You can also add dust collector, dust cover, rotary axis, oil mist pump etc.
6. Other customerized parts.
cnc router machine manufacturing process:
1. The engineers design the machine according to your needs.
2. The purchasing department carefully select and buy the machine parts.
3. The skilled workers make the machine.
4. The quanlity control department supervise the whole manufacture process.
Contact Person:Gates wang
Question about the CNC Router:
1. What kind of gaurentee do you offer on your proffessional range of CNC router?
We offer a full 12 months back to base warranty on the router cnc and relevant manufacturers warranty on 3rd party add ons. This covers electrical and mechanical parts under 'normal use'. Please see a list of our terms and conditions.
2. How do you send your CNC wood router?
They are firstly greased thouroughly and packaged in a free-fumigation wooden crate. Usually, we send machine by ship, sometimes, as customer's requirement, send by air or by train. When the goods arrive at your sea port or destination, you can pick up goods with the bill of lading we offered. Or we can arrange the cargo agent to send goods to your door.
3. I want a size that you don`t make as standard, is this possible?
Absolutely, we design and manufacture everything ourselves and indeed do many custom builds.
4. I am new to CNC, how difficult are your machines to operate?
We help a lot of beginners in CNC, if you have a reasonable knowledge of computers and are willing to spend a little time learning it is not that bad. Quite often when we sell a machine we send the manual out before the machine is ready for the customer to read ahead.
5. Does machine comes with software?
Yes, we offer Type3, ArtCAM software with machine, so it will be more convenient for you to operate machine.
6. How do you make the machine to cut parts? Is it easy?
CNC Controller, the motion control software we use, is based on standard G-codes. The G-codes provide a source code comprised of inches and axis movements which can be edited and understood by others. Most CAM packages will generate G-codes from the drawings you create. What you need is to create program from CAM software.
7. Do you offer training about products?
Yes, we can assign technician arrive at your company for the training at some charge, and accommodation, food, tickets will be charged.
8. Are there any machine in my area I can observe?
OMNI have machines at many countries, if there is our machine in your country, we can contact the customer to arrange a visit for you.